How to order
Placing an order on PLS couldn't be easier. Simply follow these simple steps to place your first order.
1. Order Online
To make an order on our website, follow these steps:
Adding products to cart:
Use the navigation menus to get to the desired product. You can also find the desired product using the search function.
After you found the desired product, add it to your shopping cart by clicking the Add to cart button. After adding the product, you can continue shopping or you can complete the order by clicking the "Checkout" button.
You need to be logged in to be able to checkout.
After completing the online order you will be notified and your order will be processed shortly.
Order by telephone
If you need assistance, you can contact us by telephone at:
+44(0) 0121 552 0660 Monday thru Thursday between 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, on Friday between 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM.
One of our sales consultants is ready to take your call and direct you to the best way of ordering the desired products.
Please make note of the product code or the product title.
Order by email
If you wish to order by email, please follow these steps:
- Send us an email at: email@example.com
- Our sales consultant will ask you for all the necessary data ( billing, delivery address, name and code of the desired items).
Number / Product Code is displayed on each product:
Next day delivery
For next day delivery: Monday thru Thursday between 7:00 AM to 2:30 PM, on Friday between 7:00 AM to 12 PM
Return of Goods
As from the 1st October 2014 Passenger Lift Services will be implementing a new returns procedure. While monitoring all areas of the business we have noticed we have an increase in the number of spare parts ordered, but then being returned. Although Passenger Lift Services offer a no objection refund on faulty or parts incorrectly supplied by our parts team, we can no longer offer the same service to customers who incorrectly order parts or who no longer require parts.
How this affects you:
- Return of Goods from the Buyer to the Seller for credit, for any cause, is subject to the prior agreement of the Seller, at the Seller's sole discretion. If the Seller considers for any reason, whether commercial, technical or other, that the returned Goods do not merit credit, this will be declined. All returned goods will be subject to a handling charge of £35.00 (plus VAT if applicable), unless goods are proven faulty, or supplied incorrectly.
- If the Buyer has ordered standard products via the online store, the Buyer has a statutory right to cancel the order and receive a full refund (excluding any carriage charges).
- To cancel an order, the Buyer must email the Seller, speak to the Parts Team on 0121 552 0660 or write to the Seller at Passenger Lift Services (see www.passengerliftservices.co.uk for details) within seven days (not including Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays) commencing the day after the day of delivery of the item(s), and quoting the order number.
Minimum order charge
There is a minimum order charge of £35.00 which excludes carriage and VAT.